How do you know if you’re straight or gay/les/bi? — I’m ASKING
This post & any subsequent comments is hereby rated NC(16) for homosexual content, for the sake of the conservatives out there.
Now this has nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with ANYBODY”s sex ed program. If you can’t read on and without thinking “OMG!! What are they teaching in schools today!” , then please do NOT read on.
I’ve always been curious to ask, but somehow never got the opportunity to ask. Despite being able to talk about sexual health infront of hundreds, I can’t bring myself to ask these questions of many people, because it makes us all so awkward and uncomfortable!!! And I never get the truth anyway — to much social stigma!
You see, while i could easily get the standard definitions, that’s not what I want at all. I want REAL stories and REAL experiences. PEOPLE”s different lives and realities.
It just occurs to me however, that my blog takes anonymous comments, so there is the chance I might get honest answers here , since you can remain anonymous!
So, my questions are:
1. How do you know what your sexual orientation is? (ie, how do you know you are heterosexual/ homosexual/bisexual) ?
2. How does it FEEL(re sexual feelings) to be heterosexual/ homosexual/bisexual ? How do you view male people? How do you view female people?
3. For the Heterosexuals: Between a gorgeous member of the SAME sex, and an UGLY member of the opposite sex, who would you pick for sex (if you HAD to pick)?
For the Homosexuals: Between a gorgeous member of the OPPOSITE sex, and an UGLY member of the SAME sex, who would you pick for sex (if you HAD to pick)?
For the Bis: Answer both the above please?
4. Did you ever have a sexual experience or fantasy ( which is it?) about a member of the same sex? Opposite sex? (What sexual orientation do you identify with? )
5. Are you open about your sexual orientation? Why or why not? What do you think determined your sexual orientaion?
I’m really excited to read about personal stories and experiences — moral preachers, please go somewhere else, thank you.
I *MIGHT* answer these questions too —- if I do, you can be sure i’ll be one of the anonymous commenters! ; )
Subscribe to comments with RSS.