A ) From the 6th AIDS Conference :
1. The automatic, opt-out HIV testing for all males going to Singapore public hospitals – Why? or Why not?
2. Singapore law makes it criminal for you to hide your “High Risk” sexual history from your sex partners. But just what is considered “High Risk” ?
3. Why are HIV medicines not subsidised in Singapore?
4. Should doctors be political advocates for their patients?
5. How rational is the ABC sex ed policy?
6. Religion and AIDS
B ) From the Human Rights Rountable discussion (Subject to self-censorship)
- A Report on the issues raised
C ) The Elite in Singapore
D ) Womens’ Rights in Singapore
E ) What the teenage world of sex encounters are like — from my experience as a sex ed trainer
F ) Is cloning ethical?